We’re looking for a talented, multi-skilled Lead Web Designer who will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment.
– Build conceptual wireframes
– Create brilliant website mockups with proper graphic selection, UI and UX using Adobe Suite
– Custom graphic and occasional video design utilizing Adobe Suite
– Excellent skills and expertise with HTML5, CSS3, WordPress Development.
– Produce stunning graphic design artwork, branding and other print collateral.
– Minimum 1-2+ years of experience
– Adobe Suite Proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.)
– Understanding of how to code
– Advanced to Expert understanding of Web Design utilizing WordPress and custom themes.
– Experience working in teams and coordinating with other Web Designers and Developers
Applications will ONLY be accepted from those who provide a portfolio of projects, showcasing their experience and expertise utilizing the above requirements.
If you believe you have the skills, expertise and drive to succeed, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume, with an explanation of what makes you a great Web Designer.
What We Offer
- We offer full benefits after 3 months probation
- Starting salary $28.41/hr
- From 30 to 35 hours a week
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving Digital Marketing Agency
- Flexible start and end times
Please contact Lee Brookes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
More Related Posts
We all know that email marketing is one of the most effective forms of digital marketing. There really isn’t any debate to it, despite the claims of some bloggers and... View Article
When you send out emails, the hope is that you can engage your audience in some way and get them to interact with your message. People use all kinds of... View Article
For most of us, everyday at work is busy with a packed schedule that hardly gives us any time to get ahead. Most of us are also restricted by the... View Article